In a Nutshell Computer Services Inc.
Computer training in effective use of office applications especially that "Swiss Army Knife" of office applictions - Excel.
• Computer support for small businesses in troubleshooting software problems and networks
• Custom Access database development in a training/coaching environment
On-site corporate training and workshops
Assistive technology software training for special education teachers, parents and students
Customizable private software training
Class notes and exercise file sets provide support as attendees work through software
Our resource set comes in handy during and after training.
Our goal is to enhance the efficiency of users and reduce their frustration. Time is $$$$...
support: on-site or via Internet remote access / telephone. Technicians
are available for
troubleshooting of computers and networks.
Backup strategies, Website and email support
Development of database solutions in Access in training/coaching environment
Fact: It is more cost effective to train staff in new skills than to terminate and rehire.
Fact: Computer challenged staff are often embarrassed to train with more literate peers.
Larry Duncan, Director
Larry has been involved in computing and computer education since 1986. This teaching experience and insight into adult
learning has helped him develop
superior methods to get you the computer proficiency you need FAST.
Our Guiding Principles
1) KISS - Keep
2) Start from the known.
3) Relate terms and examples to concepts that your students already understand.
4) Use it or lose it! Teach something useful that students will use later! Students will reinforce their learning when they repeat and extend classroom projects.
• Become an independent learner of computer skills?
• Start using computer technology NOW?
• Add computer technology skills to your RESUME?
Make TODAY your new beginning...
This page updated in Dec. 2018