In a Nutshell Computer Services Inc.
Computer training in effective use of office applications
• Computer support for business software and networks
• Custom Access and FileMaker Pro databases
On-site corporate training and workshops
Assistive technology software training for special education teachers
Customizable private software training
Class notes provide step-by-step instructions and
images of the computer screen's appearance as attendees work through software
This resource is useful during and after workshops for guidance through key software tasks.
Our goal is to enhance the efficiency of users and reduce their frustration. Time is $$$$...
support: on-site or via Internet remote access / telephone. Technicians
are available for
troubleshooting of computers and networks.
Backup strategies, Web site and email support
Development of database solutions in Access and FileMaker Pro and PowerPoint presentations
Fact: It is more cost effective to train staff in new skill areas than to terminate and rehire.
Fact: Computer illiterate staff may feel embarrassed to train with more literate peers.
Fact: Much corporate computer training
is not well suited for the computer illiterate person or for those with certain
• It assumes concepts and skills they may not possess.
• It assumes a comfort level they do not possess.
• It may be too much - too fast.
• It may not be relevant to what they need.
Larry Duncan, Director
Larry has been involved in computing and computer education since 1986. This teaching experience and insight into adult
learning has helped him develop
superior methods to get you the computer proficiency you need FAST.
Our Guiding Principles
1) KISS - Keep
2) Start from the known.
3) Relate terms and examples to concepts that your students already understand.
4) Use it or lose it! Teach something useful that students will use later! Students will reinforce their learning when they repeat and extend classroom projects.
• Become an independent learner of computer skills?
• Start using computer technology NOW?
• Add computer technology skills to your RESUME?
Make TODAY your new beginning...
This page updated in Nov. 2017